On Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 07:28:01, Usable Thought wrote:
> I'm using Wanderlust as my e-mail client within Emacs, with MH
> format for saving messages. Wanderlust hooks into BBDB reasonably
> well, but there is one facility I'd like to add, whether inside
> Wanderlust or outside - and that's the ability to pull up a buffer
> showing all of the e-mails associated with a particular contact
> entry in BBDB. Hits should include To, From, and Cc. Is such a thing
> feasible? What would be involved?

It should be done in WL as the searching and presentation of
results is WL specific.

Bind you function to a key and then call ...

(defun ut-bbdb-wl-search ()
  (interactive)
  (let* ((rec (bbdb-current-record))
         (nets (bbdb-record-net rec)))
    (message "Doing WL search with %S ..." nets)
    ;; WL stuff here
    ))

Robert