On Thursday, March 29, 2007 at 01:35:42, Robert Widhopf wrote:
> On Monday, March 26, 2007 at 09:12:41, Leo wrote:

> > > Interesting, but I think you should move up to the cvs version
> > > (2.36 dev). There has been a lot of bug fixes that have gone in.
> >
> > What are they?
>

> You can browse BBDBs CVS at
>
>   http://bbdb.cvs.sourceforge.net/bbdb/bbdb/

The revisions of a release have a tag with the release number.

> The strange thing is, that between 2.35 and the CVS head
> there are no changes in related code, so I really do not
> understand the cause of the problem yet.

Just tried it with GNU Emacs 22.0.92.1 and Gnus 5.11 and
BBDB 2.35 from the release TGZ and it works fine here on
Debian, odd.

Could you check if BBDB 2.35 work at your office with Emacs
22.0.94, just to be sure that it is not a Emacs issue.

Robert