Hi,

I use %uB to display the name of the sender as per bbdb instead of the
name sent by the user (for which I could use %f) in the
gnus-summary-line-format. So now we use
bbdb/gnus-summary-get-author to display the name. Pretty good, but
with a little problem. When I open my "Sent" folder, the summary
buffer displays my name as sender (which is right), but it'd help to
know the recipient's name if *I* was the sender. Gnus does a nice
trick, if the sender matches gnus-ignored-from-addresses, then it goes
further, find the recipient's name (or newsgroup), prepend it by ->
(gnus-summary-to-prefix, to be precise), and display it. I wonder if
it is possible by bbdb to do the same?

Thanks in advance,
Kousik.

--
Kousik Nandy | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Network & Security |
Cryptography | Photography | Free Software, Linux Hacking |