On Monday, September 24, 2007 at 14:17:57, Rolf Fäßler wrote:
> Hi I try to setup bbdb on a windows box. Following the install
> instructions I fire up cygwin bash and configure.  That went fine
> But runing make stalls with:
>
> [1] *** Keine Regel vorhanden, um das Target >>>bbbdb-sc.elc
> benötigt von >>extras>> zu erstellen. which basically tells me [1]
> *** No rule to create target bbbdb-sc.elc needey by extras
>
> my basic environment looks like this
> uname -m = i686
> uname -r = 1.5.24(0.156/4/2)
> uname -s = CYGWIN_NT-5.1
>
> any rays of light for me?

Well, bbbdb-sc.el does not exist, it should spell
bbdb-sc.elc ... my best guess is that your Makefile
has been corrupted and the superfluous "b" jumped
in between the two Bs or in front or after it ...
well it is hard to tell which one is new and bad.

You may edit the Makefile by hand to fix this.

Robert