Enhancement suggestion. Upon asking the user

Add address "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"? (y or n)

can you please at least give him a third choice:
d: delete this person from the database, as I don't wish to track him
   anymore, now that you asked me.

Yes I'm sure one could go look up how to delete entries later and it
is simple as 123. But by the time one has finished reading their mail
one has forgotten he wanted to delete etc.

P.S., if one wants to clean up older items, there apparently is no
easy way to sort on date...