Right now, BBDB in Gnus will ask me, if it notices a new name for an
exsiting e-mail address, if I want to add the name (y/n), then if I want
to add it as an alternative (y/n).  I think it would be better if that
prompt was:

Do you want to use NAME instead of OLD, as an alternative to it,
ignore it from now on, or do nothing (y/a/i/n)?

The permanent ignore can be done with a customize variable call, for
instance.

If this already exists in some form, let me know.

Thanks
Ted