So I'm looking at the structure of the bbdb database and I have a couple
questions.

1) The very last field (the ninth) is always nil.  What is this field used for?
2) I've been adding notes fields and have accumulated quite a few.
Wold it damage the database to add extra fields to the database after
the notes field for my own use?  I suppose I could just try it myself
but there may be subtle, untoward effects that I wouldn't immediately
notice (poor sorting, poor performance, etc...)

Thanks,
Tom Shannon

Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your
temper or your self-confidence.
  - Robert Frost