Hello

I have a lisp function which scans the header and selects the
appropriate ispell dict according to header. However address like
.com are of course problematic since it could be an address in the US,
Europe etc.

So I thought of adding a bbdb field say, ispell, which would then setup
the ispell dict, and if necessary other things such as the (Mule) input
mode etc.

I looked a little bit in package such as sigadapt.el but I am afraid
this is too much for my lisp knowledge.

If somebody comes up with an idea I would be grateful.

regards

Uwe Brauer