Hi,

I'm trying to setup and use BBDB, and I encounter the following
problems:

- The stable version of the official website
(http://bbdb.sourceforge.net) seems outdated, and the SourceForge CVS
too (last ChangeLog entry is from 2008). By searching a bit, I found
the Savannah CVS, and downloaded the CVS version. It seems quite
different from the stable version, and there's no documentation inside.
Is this the right version ?

- I use the following configuration:

(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/bbdb/lisp")

(require 'bbdb-autoloads)
(require 'bbdb)

(bbdb-initialize 'gnus 'message)

(setq bbdb-file "~/.emacs.d/bbdb")

When I try to add a new record using M-x bbdb-create, after filling the
fields in the minibuffer, I get the following error:

bbdb-record-sortkey: Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil

Am I doing something wrong ?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Martyanoff