> * Roland Winkler <jvax...@tah.bet> [2011-04-18 16:21:29 -0500]:
> On Mon Apr 18 2011 Sam Steingold wrote:
>> > * Roland Winkler <jvax...@tah.bet> [2011-04-16 18:19:20 -0500]:
>> > What benefit(s) would you expect from that?
>> - less code duplication (more maintainable)
>> - smaller memory footprint
>> - benefit from potential speedups in the mainline code
>
> I still don't know how this would work. But I'll be happy to look at a
> patch (provided it doesn't break too much).

To test a patch I need to switch to bbdb 3.
To switch to bbdb 3 I need to migrate my customizations.
To migrate my customizations I need the list of obsolete variables in a
machine-readable format (preferably an elisp file containing
make-obsolete forms).

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on CentOS release 5.5 (Final) X
11.0.60900031