Hello,

I tried out the bbdb-print function together with latex for getting a
nice list of the bbdb records.  As suggested in bbdb-print.el I used the
tex-files bbdb-print.tex, bbdb-print-brief.tex, and bbdb-cols.tex (from
bbdb.cvs.sourceforge.net).  But this does not work for me.  The
latex-compile fails.  And AFAICS there are lots of latex
compile-problems.

I suspect the tex-files mentioned above being too old for a recent tex
installation.

Can anyone help with this issue?

Any help is appreciated.

Ciao,