On Sun Nov 27 2011 Leo wrote:
> -(defcustom bbdb-image-suffixes '(".png" ".jpg" ".gif" ".xmp")
> +(defcustom bbdb-image-suffixes '(".png" ".jpg" ".gif" ".xpm")

Thank you!

On Mon Nov 21 2011 Roland Winkler wrote:
> Would you mind if I revert your change from 2011-10-11
> "Also autoload `bbdb-insinuate-{message,rmail,vm,mh}' from bbd..."?

I reverted this patch and added a few lines to the README file that

   (require 'bbdb-autoloads "/path/to/bbdb/bbdb-autoloads.elc")

is all you need to make BBDB known to your emacs.

The Makefile no longer supports VM by default, but you need to
enable it - instead of disabling VM support if you do not use it.
(One day I want to sit down and look at the configure scripts for BBDB.)

2011-11-27  Roland Winkler  <wink...@gnu.org>
        * README: Updated.

        * lisp/bbdb.el: Revert change from 2011-10-11.  Loading
        bbdb-autoloads.el is sufficient.

        * lisp/Makefile: It no longer supports VM by default, but you need
        to enable it.

2011-11-27  Leo  <sdl....@gmail.com>
        * lisp/bbdb.el (bbdb-image-suffixes): Fix typo.