On Wed Aug 8 2012 Julien Cubizolles wrote:
> I just realized that I switched first and last names in my bbdb
> recordsĀ : I used to use the first field for the last name... Is there an
> easy way to make the switch back on a record, something like a
> bbdb-switch-first-last-nameĀ ?

I am a bit surprised how you possibly achieved this (with either
BBDB v2 or v3). It's hard-coded into BBDB that the first field of a
record holds the first name and the second field holds the last
name. Changing this requires substantial changes in the code.

A completely different thing:

BBDB v3 allows you to display names in different ways, see
bbdb-name-format.  See also bbdb-read-name-format.