"Roland Winkler" <wink...@gnu.org> wrote:

> On Sun Aug 12 2012 Leo wrote:
>> (bbdb-defstruct record
>>   firstname lastname affix aka organization phone address mail notes cache)
>>
>> We should rename `notes' in the above to `ext' (for extensions). `notes'
>> and `note' are both used in the BBDB and they confuse me every time.
>

> Votes are welcome!

My vote is to keep notes. I have used BBDB for years and have never seen
note (without an s at the end). Furthermore ext makes me think of phone
of extension which I think this field is not about.
--
Ivan Kanis
http://ivan.kanis.fr

The web, then, or the pattern; a web at once sensuous and logical, an
elegant and pregnant texture: that is style, that is the foundation of
the art of literature.
    -- Robert Louis Stevenson