bbdb can't access a lot of my contacts in the .bbdb file anymore. I'm
not sure exactly when it started but every time I run bbdb, I get for
example:

bbdb-format-address-default: Wrong type argument: sequencep, PARIS\"

The message is always about a field with a backslash in it. I'm not sure
these backslashes were there before or if they got added behind my back,
by emacs or ASynk (that i use to synchronize with google
contacts).

What do you think is going wrong, bbdb, the .bbdb file ? And how can I
fix it without losing my contacts ?

Thanks for your help.

Julien.

I'm running:

GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.0) of
2013-04-04 on chindi06, modified by Debian

BBDB version 3.02 ($Date: 2013/02/16 14:37:17 $)

and the latest Ma Gnus v0.6 from git.