I tried making an Arch Linux PKGBUILD for ASynK:
http://bpaste.net/show/e8SnRdwCHJMSvapvJiGq/ but it seems either the
setup.py there does not work or I'm doing something wrong – should it be
possible to install ASynK as opposed to just running it from the source
dir? (I guess I could also simply copy the files over instead of using
setup.py, but that seems so backwards.)

After running setup.py install, this is what
usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/asynk looks like:

contact_bb.py   contact_cd.pyo  contact_ol.pyc  folder_bb.py   folder_cd.pyo
folder_ol.pyc  __init__.py   item.pyo      pimdb_cd.pyc  pimdb_ol.py
pimdb.pyo  sync.pyc
contact_bb.pyc  contact_gc.py   contact_ol.pyo  folder_bb.pyc  folder_gc.py
folder_ol.pyo  __init__.pyc  pimdb_bb.py   pimdb_cd.pyo  pimdb_ol.pyc  state.py
  sync.pyo
contact_bb.pyo  contact_gc.pyc  contact.py      folder_bb.pyo  folder_gc.pyc
folder.py      __init__.pyo  pimdb_bb.pyc  pimdb_gc.py   pimdb_ol.pyo
state.pyc  utils.py
contact_cd.py   contact_gc.pyo  contact.pyc     folder_cd.py   folder_gc.pyo
folder.pyc     item.py       pimdb_bb.pyo  pimdb_gc.pyc  pimdb.py
state.pyo  utils.pyc
contact_cd.pyc  contact_ol.py   contact.pyo     folder_cd.pyc  folder_ol.py
folder.pyo     item.pyc      pimdb_cd.py   pimdb_gc.pyo  pimdb.pyc     sync.py
  utils.pyo

I'm guessing they should be inside their own module directories instead.

--
Kevin Brubeck Unhammer

GPG: 0x766AC60C