Esben Stien <b...@esben-stien.name> writes:

> In former bbdb-2, I used to be able to hit "O" on a record and get this
> format:
>
> "Jason","Hunter","ACME","7f135f77-d6fa-7253-95fc-c67936fcb7db","Sesame Street
> 1","Xanadu","5000","Norway"
>
> Fields are first-name, last-name, company, uuid, street-address, county,
> zip-code and country.

I'm not figuring this one out;).

Anyone got any examples how I can get a record in string form like this?

My aim is to search for a record, then hit 'O' and have the record on
one line, like this:

"Jason","Hunter","ACME","7f135f77-d6fa-7253-95fc-c67936fcb7db","Sesame Street
1","Xanadu","5000","Norway"

I need to feed this line to my invoice application.

Any pointers as to how I can achieve this?

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m