On Thu Dec 19 2013 henry atting wrote:
> I posted this on gnu.emacs.help and 2 people confirmed this unattended
> buffer focus change with bbdbv3.
>
> Steps to reproduce:
>
> 1. Type one or two chars into the `To:' line
> 2. Expand it with <SPC>
> 3. The correct bbdb entry appears
> 4. Simultaneously the group buffer will open up and steal the cursor
> from the mail buffer

I am sorry, if you expect help from this list be more precise:

Which buffer are you in? Presumably it's some message buffer, but
what is <SPC> bound to?  Where does the bbdb record appear?  Which
group buffer are you talking about?  All this sounds like a
non-default configuration.  So you need to provide more details.