On Thu Jan 9 2014 Gijs Hillenius wrote:
> On  9 Jan 2014, Roland Winkler wrote:
> > - Provide auto completion for cities, states and countries known
> > to BBDB.
>
> Hey, would it make sense to do the same to 'zip codes', 'address line[s]' and
> 'organisation'?

- I thought zip codes may be confusing if BBDB completes 12345, but
  I need 12346.  We can give it a try.  I take no resonsibility if
  this results in wrong zip codes in someone's BBDB.

- "address line[s]" is what? Streets?  I thought these should be too
  rare to duplicate.  But I do not care.

- organizations do complete already (in fancy ways, when you enter a
  comma-separated sequence - Emacs 24.4 only)