dear list,

i'm writing this short note to let you know that i have some simple
bbdb patches that will not be included upstream because i don't sign
and snail-mail the gnu licence agreement.

my changes will be sitting here, probably occasionally rebased:

https://github.com/attila-lendvai/bbdb

i don't sign the agreement because i don't voluntarily recognize the
legitimacy of IP laws, and for that matter the USgov run court system,
but the agreement demands otherwise.

just to be clear: feel free to use any published information as you
see fit, including the information encoded by the git commits i've
published on the above link.

happy hacking,

--
• attila lendvai