On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 07:47:48 +0100
Bastien <b...@gnu.org> wrote:

> The main documentation source for org-mode is its manual:
> http://orgmode.org/#docs

I know about it and there is info manual within Emacs itself.

> and the tutorials we have on Worg: http://orgmode.org/worg/

Yeah, many useful things.

> I don't know any specific documentation for org-contacts.el but you
> can ask for help on the Org-mode mailing list:

OK.

> I use BBDB 3.x together with Org-mode with great pleasure.

That's nice to hear, but I do miss some BBDB docs. Installed BBDB from
Melpa, but there is only one page manual?

Do you find BBDB flexible-enough for keeping some custom formats data,
iow. having one's own labels etc.?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
As the embodied soul continuously passes, in this body,
from boyhood to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes