Simple import of csv data into bbdb version 3.

https://gitlab.com/iankelling/bbdb3-csv-import

It has csv field mapping only for Thunderbird data right now, but I
expect that to change. It is designed to be trivial to add mapping given
some sample data, and if anyone creates new data mapping, please send it
to me. Or send me sample data and I will add a mapping.

This will mostly be useful for new users who will find this via a
search engine.

I initially found lookout.el, but it had numerous bugs and I decided it
would be easier to start over and target bbdb 3.

- Ian Kelling