    RW> On Sun May 4 2014 Eric Abrahamsen wrote:
    >> > kid name > net: m...@gmail.com, d...@gmail.com > AKA: family
    >> name > mail-alias: soccer_team_name
    >> >
    >> > I would ideally like to list all email addresses in each BBDB
    >> tuple in > the To: field of the email using one command on the
    >> *BBDB* buffer.
    >>
    >> Check the docstring for bbdb-mail, which is the function that
    >> starts mail composition from the BBDB buffer. Looks like if you
    >> give it a C-u prefix, it will use all of the mail addresses. If
    >> you're combining this with the * prefix to act on all the
    >> visible records, you've got to hit the * before the C-u prefix
    >> key.

    RW> The above reply refers to BBDB 3.  It seems that Marc is using
    RW> BBDB 2.  I do not know about the latter.  Marc, can you switch
    RW> to BBDB 3?

    RW> Roland

Roland and Eric,

Thank you both.  I upgraded  to BBDB3, reconfigured the customization,
and then used the * C-u m key sequence in the BBDB buffer to broadcast
the message to the email list.   I appreciate the advice and help with
BBDB.

I  really  like   the  BBDB  package  and  appreciate   the  work  and
improvements going into it.

Thanks,

marc