On Apr 15, 2008, at 6:05 PM, Warren Michelsen wrote:
Is there any way to create an ftp bookmark for a particular file? I tried adding a file name to the path of an ftp bookmark and it didn't work. It seems I can only bookmark directories.

Not sure about inside of BBEdit, but you may be able to make an alias of the file in the Finder, and then set it to open with BBEdit. I'm not sure, though, if this will use BBEdit's internal FTP...

Ted Stresen-Reuter