On 21-Apr-2008, at 09:30, Jim Correia wrote:
On Apr 21, 2008, at 11:10 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
and then I rewrap it within BBEdit

Rewrap Quoted Text is quote sensitive (and will work on unquoted blocks too.)

Oh bloody hell!

(test test test)

Er.. Yeah. That seems to do most everything I want. Once again, I have failed to notice a menu item in BBEdit that has likely been there for years.

Now, a simple applescript that sets the insertion point at the first blank line and then rewraps quoted text through to the end of the file. That doesn't sound too hard. Then I can set it to the command combo for wrap quoted text.

--
Yeah, Nick. Nick's the kinda guy you can trust. Nick's your buddy Nick's the
        kinda guy you drink beers with. The kinda guy that doesn' care if you