I have code that looks like this:
<li{% cycle ' class="odd"', ' class="even"' %}>

Utterly bogus as html, perfectly fine for the template language I'm working with. BBEdit's tag-balancing parser gets all huffy when stuff like this is in the code and throws its hands up in the air and refuses to balance anything in the vicinity. What can I do to make it ignore these tags?
--
Lorin Rivers
Mosasaur: Killer Technical Marketing <http://www.mosasaur.com>