On 5-May-2008, at 05:23, Frieda Reichsman wrote:
I am a long-time user of BBEdit (but at a low level) and am suddenly having a problem with Find.

Currently BBEdit is telling me it finds nothing when I search in folders.

I had this happen to me last week. I had to go in and manually 'reset' the criteria for multi file search ("Options" button) to be REALLY blank. No idea why, I just did.

--
"I used to hate the sun, because it'd shone on everything I'd done. Made me
        feel that all that I had done was overfill the ashtray of m life."