On May 29, 2008, at 4:06 PM, Rod Buchanan wrote:

On May 29, 2008, at 3:03 PM, Derek Belrose wrote:

On May 29, 2008, at 3:58 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Apparently it takes some hours to get your addresses to propagate through the Google system. I did figure it out, but it took 3 hours between the time I added my address to my google account and when the option appeared.

OK, I'll wait for it to filter through. I just don't understand why they don't mention that it takes a number of hours to show a change that I made.

Thanks for the information.

Make sure you've responded to the verification message sent when you set up the alternate email address.

Things happened pretty quick for me, but obviously not for everyone.

Responded, and it thanked me.

At this point, the system does not recognize my alternate email addresses in anywhere by "My Account".

Hopefully Brian is right and it'll just take some time.

-Derek