I'm not sure if this is a problem with BBEdit or Transmit, or both.
I've read/searched everything, if anybody has a good answer I'd
appreciate it....

Before the upgrade to BBE 9.0 (yesterday), I could do the following
because I had BBEdit setup as a Custom File Editor within the Transmit
preferences.

- FTP to a site in Transmit
- Open a file (file.html) to edit in BBEdit via Transmit (Ctrl-click
"Edit with BBEdit")
- At the open file, File -> Save As -> (new-file-name.html)
- New file would be saved to the current FTP location.

In order to work with that file I would have to close the "saved as"
file in BBEdit and open the "new" file from the server - not a problem
and made things very quick & easy to do.

After the upgrade, those same steps do not produce the same results.
Now the files are saved to a default tmp directory in the Library/
Caches folder on my computer if I don't change the path. (I had
actually "saved as" 3 files before I realized what was going on after
I went looking for the files.)

I've gone all through BBEdit settings, as well as Transmit, can't find
anything that would change this behavior. This is something I would
really like to have back because it is a huge time saver for me when
having to make backups, copies, etc.

If it's fixable, somebody please share!
If it's a feature that's gone, I'd love it if it could come back.

Thanks!