On Sep 22, 2008, at 10:53 PM, The Geek Inside wrote:

> Someone knows if exists an AppleScript Languaje Module?

I agree that Script Editor, or Script Debugger, or some other
dedicated app is probably a better choice for working with
AppleScript. But if you simply must use BBEdit – and let's face it,
sometimes you just need some powerhouse text processing that Script
Editor can't provide – here's an AppleScript CLM from Bill Hernandez.
It's not perfect, but it provides some degree of basic AppleScript
support in BBEdit.

-Dennis

PS - Not sure if I can send an attachment to the list, but here goes...