Hi

I don't follow this point you have raised. It is quite possible I have
misunderstood. I have 9.0.2 (1342) and for me the selection of files
to search in the Multi-File: Search in dialogue is by check boxes and
I would expect them to add selection to any currently selected ones. I
might very well have interpreted this wrongly of course.

I find that option clicking doesn't deselect other items. For me using
option click to either invert selections to deselect all others is
something which would accord with some expectations.

I've never read the Apple HIGs so I couldn't comment on those with
respect to this.

Patrick

http://www.patrickjames.co.uk