On Nov 13, 2008 6:32 AM, Dennis Whiteman wrote:
> I have a project right now that has a 668MB MySQL dumped sql file
> and I'm unable to open it in BBEdit. I get a MacOS Error code -116

I have been using  0xED  to open huge files, just opened a  3.52 GB
file, opens almost instantly on an ancient PowerBook G3 Pismo 500. It
is a Hex Editor but the window is fully sizeable so the text area can
be quite large. Search/Replace is fast, scrolling is fast. And it is
a free program. Many other great features.

<http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/22750/0xed>

--
Bill
Santa Cruz, California