Hello BBEdit Talk,

maybe some one of you can help us to figure out followin thing:

we wrote a simple CodeLanguageModule (for Unity3D) and we thought we
can also use the autocomplete
function from BBEdit so we can write code faster. But the problem is
that this fine function doesn't work
with our .plist. (Also the autocomplete checkbox inside preferences is
ON).

Is there something we have to activate or similiar?

Thanks,

target="_blank">Download: CodeLanguageModule.zip</a>