At 14:51 +0000 on 11/24/2008, Patrick James wrote about Re: -HTML
duplicating 'Alt' Tags to Title Tags:

>There is one important caveat which is that run over a file or filesĀ
>this expression will change all instances of alt="Example" it is notĀ
>applied only to that string within the img tags. I can't at the moment
>think where a string like that might be in HTML other than in img tags

Do a FIND ALL for alt=" and look at the resulting hits by scrolling
through the results window. That should show any cases where the
string alt=" does not occur in an img tag.
--

Robert A. Rosenberg
RAR Programming Systems Ltd.