On Dec 10, 2008, at 9:08 AM, stratboy wrote:

> Hi! I'd like really much if in some cases, especially in css, auto-
> completion would help even in values, not only keys.
>
> For example when I write, say, 'position:', I'd like to see a set of
> values like 'absolute', 'relative', etc..

It sounds like you're only pulling in items from the keywords list for
completions. The keywords list only contains the property names, not
their values (e.g. contains "position" but not "position: absolute;")

To get properties and values in your completions, you can simply
creating clippings for each of the property/value combinations you're
interested in (i.e. "position: absolute;",  "position: relative;",
"position: static;", etc.). These clippings will then show up in your
completion list.

This requires some extra work but it's fairly easy to do if you've
already got a style sheet with the desired settings. Just assign a
keyboard shortcut to the Save Selection as Clipping command. Then
whenever you see something you'd like to add to your collection, just
select it and hit your keyboard shortcut.

Another more GUI-based option for assigning values is to use the
Markup -> Edit Tag command. After you enter your property name,
invoking the Edit Tag command will display a modal dialog with all of
the available values for the property.

Hope this helps,
Dennis