Over the past few months, I've been working on a number of scripts for
BBEdit to streamline my Ruby on Rails development process. In a
since then, I've improved on that initial script and added a number of
additional scripts based on the same underlying principle: performing
routine tasks related to developing, deploying, and testing Rails apps
should not necessarily require a trip to Terminal.

The BBRails Toolkit is the culmination of this effort. It integrates
BBEdit with a number of command-line tools (including Capistrano,
Rake, Reek, and more) and brings common tasks only one menu-click or
keyboard shortcut away. And because the scripts are just AppleScript,
instead of compiled plug-ins, they're extensible and hackable.

More details, a download link, and installation instructions are all
available at http://www.idolhands.com/ruby-on-rails/bbrails-toolkit/

As always, feedback is requested and encouraged.

Best,
Corey