I looked a the long headers in Jack Stewart's messages, and compared
them to my messages, and the only difference I found was that his show :

and mine show :

So I tried :

[2009.01.04](06:15PM) -> [roscoe] ~ $ defaults write com.apple.mail
NSPreferredMailCharset "UTF-8"

to see if that solves the wrapping problem...

If this wraps correctly that will be great, it not, Oh Well...

Bill Hernandez
Plano, Texas

Patrick,

Please read my message to Jack Stewart below...

Any Ideas ?

On Apr 1, 2009, at 1:36 PM, Jack Stewart wrote:

> Thank you very much for taking so much time and trouble to lay out
> your experience and thoughts on alternatives.
>
> I do web development on a limited basis so am looking for an
> interface which I can learn and retain in my mind for the next time
> which might be anything from days to weeks later.
>
> Thnks again. Everybody has been wonderful about sharingtheir
> thoughts and experiences on version control with me. I am sort of
> overwhelmed by all of the help and don't know what else to say but
> thank you.
>
>     Jack

Jack,

When I read your message I noticed that it word-wrapped correctly
instead of hard-wrapping at about 76 characters like my messages and
others

I've had a number of discussions with Patrick Woolsey about this and
he claims, that's just the way it is, yet your messages look great.

Are you using Apple Mail ?

If so, do you have any idea what preference needs to be set to wrap
like yours does ?

Thank You,

Bill Hernandez
Plano, Texas