It would be really great if a project would open documents left in the
drawer in the same order when the project was closed.  It shouldn't (and
doesn't) make any difference if my preference is to view the next document
and previous document in Display or History order.  When I open a project
the order of documents in a drawer should be the same as when I closed the
project.

Is that really difficult to do?

--
Steven Elliott