You can use the diff(1) or rsync(1) comnandline tools to get this info
out.

(with diff -r, you just keep the lines that start with "diff -r" or
"Only in". With rsync, you use "-n" to see what it would copy.)

I don't know that you can get a list out of bbdiff, FileMerge
(opendiff) or p4merge.

-Charles