Yes, I packaged a bunch of enhancements into the BBRails Toolkit. You
can get details at http://www.idolhands.com/ruby-on-rails/bbrails-toolkit/,
and find it linked on the BBEdit site at
http://www.barebones.com/support/bbedit/index.html
under "Third Party Resources".

Note to Bare Bones: maybe it needs a link on the
http://www.barebones.com/support/bbedit/clippings_library.html page as
well?

Best,
Corey