> I am puzzled by the statement, "Neither textedit nor pages seems to be
> able to create finder clippings". I have no problem making clippings
> from either of these applications.

I see- It took me a while to get the hang of how to select text for
clipping from these apps. You are right.

As for the new "features" of snow leopard clippings, I would rather
that clippings could still be dragged to the Terminal and actually
work there as directly dragged text does. Can the "rich text" features
be turned off? If anyone has a workaround for dragging clippings with
returns into the Terminal, I still be obliged.

Thanks!