On Dec 2, 8:24 am, Jim Correia <corr...@barebones.com> wrote:
> It is likely a non-breaking space. Due to internal changes in 9.3, this
> should no longer be a problem when copying from Safari (for example.)

I wondered when that got fixed. I used to have that problem when
copying php code off the web in Safari into php documents. Because
that character is normally invisible, I could waste hours figuring out
why my php code wasn't working until I turned on "Show Invisibles." I
began to notice that it wasn't a problem around the time upgraded to
Safari 4 and/or Snow Leopard and/or BBEdit 9.x.

Dennis
--
Dennis Whiteman
FastPipe Media, Inc.