> > Hi. Since upgrading to 9.3.1, I've found the Compare Two Front
> > Documents feature behaving erratically (to me, anyway).

me2.

I have one window with lots of docs in it..  and another with only one
file open in it..  and a couple times when I hit the command to
compare 2 front docs..  then it compared one of those docs that was a
front doc with another that was not (I can't remember if the 2 being
compared were the solo file and one from the other window that was NOT
having focus, or if it was comparing 2 docs from the multi-occupied
window and ignoring the solo file..  but I suspect it was the former
case).  Anyway since it was not consistent I did not pay much
attention and have had predictable and productive days since... so I
would not have even thought of it, but that you mention..

-Govinda