Good evening,

Replying to my own post, I forgot to add....

On 23/01/10 at 6:39 PM +1100, Charlie Garrison <garri...@zeta.org.au> wrote:

How do I tell BBEdit to re-read the tags file from my project directory after
running ctags?

The new tags file doesn't seem to get used until after re-launching BBEdit. I'm sure I'm missing something but I can't work out where I'm going wrong.

If I run "bbedit --maketags" then BBEdit uses the new tags file. But I need to pass additional arguments to ctags which I can't see how to do using the "bbedit --maketags" command.

So I guess my question is either:
- how do I pass ctags args to "bbedit --maketags", or
- how do I tell BBEdit to re-read my tags file

Thanks,
Charlie

--
   Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garri...@zeta.org.au>
   〠 PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt