Hi! A couple of requests for the files column of the project window:

1. It would be really nice if it retained the labels colors eventually
setted with finder

2. it would be also nice if I could really duplicate a file and see it
in the real window. This feature would save me a lot fo switching
between finder and bbedit.

3. The copy path. Well, as a starting idea is good. But, in practice,
I do not use it too much for a couple of reasons:

- I need to access a submenu of the context menu: not so usable. It
would be better that the 4 copy tasks were visible directly in the
context menu.

- Copy URL is a file: url: based on my machine: quite unusable in a
website development context. It would be nice if I could define a root
on a per-project basis, and have that commands behave accordingly.

Not to speak about copy path and full path.

So, I usually end up using only copy name. But, how about making
easier copying a simple file name by, for example, hitting command+c
after selecting a file in the file column?

Thank you, hi!