Are others able to successfully run the Gruber PHP Syntax Check AppleScript
under v9.5?

Mine keeps saying:

Can't make "message" into type integer.

I appreciate BBEdit's flexibility via AppleScript support, but I'd like to see
Barebone offer a more robust way of facilitating, if not directly providing,
functions like this. I'm finding the continued reliance on AppleScript for php
and css syntax checking to be problematic.

--
Peter Weil, Web Developer
University Communications