I have tables containing data in reverse chronological order. I'd like it to be
chronological so I'm thinking I can just move the table rows around.

Seems like it would require a separate scratch file to hold the re-ordered rows
until all rows have been copied, then replace the selection with the re-ordered
rows.

I.e., Take the last table row (cutting or removing it) from the selection and
move it to the scratch area.

Take the last table row and move it to the end of the scratch area.
Lather, rinse, repeat until all rows have been cut from the original
Then move the scratch contents to the original document.

I'm guessing that Perl is the best tool for this job. It has a reverse function
so I'm guessing that the original selection could be read into an array, using
"<tr" and "/tr>" as delimiters, then regurgitated in reverse order of the
original.

Anyone have something like this lying around or an example showing how to get
table rows into an array?