Ken,

> Personally, I use Transmit's Mount as Disk feature to make my FTP sites look
> like a local Disk. BBedit just treats the files as local, then.

Thanks for that tip.
As I said, I was using an old version of the apps on my Tiger based MDD Mac and
did not realize the newer versions of Transmit would do the 'Mount as Disk'.
I had been using ExpanDrive to do a mount as disk for some of the remote
servers but it seems to have trouble with some of the OS9 remote servers.
Once again Transmit is great.

Thanks,
Ted
t...@tobsupport.com      *********     www.tobsupport.com