> Click the green plus sign in the top left of the project window.
> Select the parent folder of your project.
> Toggle the arrow to open the folder. Items will be sorted
> alphabetically in that folder.
>
> It may be redundant, but it does provide another perspective.
>
> --steve

Hi Steve,

thanks for the suggestion, but if I understand your suggestion
correctly, then you are simply suggesting a way for me to see a
folder's contents in the Finder, rIght?  Well in my case the project's
contents are docs that are located in lots of different folders.. so I
cannot see all the items sorted in one list like that.  Thus my need
to be able to sort *after the fact*  _in the project window_.

-Govinda