Hi all,

so I finally decided to try that MobileMe. BBEdit's feature lists emphasizes
the easy integration of BBEdit with Apple's online service. I searched the
manual, the forum and the preferences but can't find a word on how to do it
correctly. I suppose I just copy over the Application Support folder and the
preference files to the iDisk and create aliases in the old places?

Sorry if this is obvious, but I thought, I'd better ask before messing up my
configuration files or missing some of that extra MobileMe voodoo treats.

Regards,
Roland